Thursday, February 14, 2008

PHONE SEX MONDAY

OK GUYS! We all know what today is! PSM! PHONE SEX MONDAY! I'm holding out on my hot call of the week until after I see the turn out on Phone Sex Central! So GO VOTE! at MY WEBSITE And get ready for this weeks "Hot call" could be you? Have you called me lately? Well One of you did, and it was a Sunday Sizzler! Cum Back And Get the Juicy details Tonight! I will have this weeks Hot Call Of The Week Posted by 9pm EST. And in all honesty, I'm waiting to post because I usually post my hot call on Sunday and I have allot of HOT calls on Sundays, so I don't get a chance to write about them! I know; what a tease! I have faith in all of you, and KNOW you VOTE! So Due to the complaint of a favorite Sunday caller; I will now post Monday evening so that you All have a chance to ROCK MY SOCKS! Also; Cumm back so see the post, I will have another surprise for you! A new photo that is hot off the press! I think you will like it!

Lovins, Lovins, Lovins,

To you ALL!

~ Nikki ~

No comments: