Thursday, February 14, 2008

DANISH PHONE SEX

This week has been full of many new and exciting calls! I have done some really awesome role play calls, I have learned how to talk dirty from a client that lives in Denmark! That was really cool. New words in Dane; Knep = Fuck, Fisse = Pussy, Stor = huge, Pic = Cock! That call was really something; my new client had me speaking a new language! Then I had a totally HOT call! it lasted 90 minutes, it was a room full of people having an orgy; I just listened to the call while they all passed the phone around. I listened to all the moans and whimpers, fucking, sucking, licking, and heavy breathing; It had me wanting to jump through the phone and join them, it was wild. I also wanted to get some feedback from you that do read my blog. I was asked buy a client this week; Did you update your blog yet? I had to say "no" I was so embarrassed! So those of you that follow; Give me some questions to answer! We are going to have a Dear Nikki! Please comment in the post box with questions that you would either like to know about me, sex, phone sex, life, women, love? anything! Surprise me with your most wild, erotic, funny or serious questions about anything and everything! Thanks for asking my dear and most famous cam man!

As Always Awaiting You,

~ Nikki ~ xoxoxo Call ME! 1-866-702-4579

No comments: