Thursday, February 14, 2008

BEING A GODDESS

I like to think of myself as more than just your average phone sex girl. I make a sincere emotional connection with my clients. We share a special intimacy that is unique, and of it's own beauty; it is undefinable. I have so many different clients, and most of them are very normal loving guys who enjoy my company. They love to tell me their secrets; I create a safe environment for them to let loose their frustrations of every day life. I do this by earning their trust and, nurturing the bond between us simply by being there and listening to their most secret desires. I love it when our relationship get to the point where we really begin to connect, and get to know what drives each other; not just in a sexual/physical way, but in a emotional/spiritual way. Sharing this intimacy is the connection which creates the trust that bonds us. Even though we sometimes only connect once a month, the enjoyment I receive from providing them with the pleasures of my talents always makes me feel special. I truly feel my clients trust, respect and adore me; just as I do them, and that is why I feel like a Goddess! My clients truly are a fulfilling part of my daily enjoyment! I want them to know; what I give to them in physical pleasure really brings to me a feeling of adornment that I fine no where else in life!

~ Nikki ~

No comments: