Thursday, February 14, 2008

LIVE, LOVE AND SWEET DREAMS

Hi there,

I'm feeling really great right now! I had a wonderful day! I woke up to a beautiful sunny day, and came home to take calls from all of the loves in my life! I wish I could put into words how much I LOVE my life right now! With school, and my Job; all the different lives I have the opportunity to interact with. Pure beauty and so much pleasure! I have such great friends! and some very loving clients. Each and every one of you are so special to me in your own unique way! I'm a lucky woman. I was in class this morning daydreaming; I looked out the window at the beauty of the sun reflecting off the water fountain in the courtyard and I had the overwhelming sensation to take all of my clothes off and walk through the water naked. I was half paying attention to what the Instructor was saying; I was having a blond moment! Really I was simply bored; I had learned most of what we were doing in a prior class. I decided to take a break, and went to the ladies room. I fixed my hair and put on some lip-gloss; it felt so wet gliding onto my lips. I took my finger and rubbed my lips to smooth the lip-gloss on and the feeling of my finger on my lips made me hot. I looked into the mirror and felt sexy. I had to capture the moment so to speak! I could not help myself! Nikki Nikki Nikki......I went into the last stall and pulled my skirt up and touched my glossy finger to my clit and rubbed my kitty purrrfectly! The orgasm was fantastic! When I came out of the ladies room class was over; "Oh well". I came home went to work and you all know what I do at work with you! What a life I have. My nightcap was as always, my favorite you know who you are "tn" Thanks for the wonderful night; that will lead to my Sweet Dreams! I'm adding a photo to add to "your" Sweet Dreams!

~ Nikki ~

No comments: