Friday, February 15, 2008

ARTISTIC PHONE SEX ? 866-702-4579

The Art of PhoneSex... I was pondering over the many things I could write in my blog today and after thinking I came of with the art of phonesex. Can phonesex be an Art? sure I feel that when I do a call with any of you that call me, I try to always give it my best every time! I use new ideas that I read and hear about, and try to make a call with me ART! I feel and think the beauty of art is in everything! I love new ideas and creative thinking, so this week I dare any one of you to take the time to think of how we could have a really hot call that is focused of the beauty of art, and the art of SEX! What feels good when we are on the phone sharing a mutual experience masturbating together? I love the beauty I feel and hear in your voice as I make you cum..... I get so excited and wet when I hear you stroke your dick for me :-)

Call Me! Happy Holidays!

Nikki

No comments: