Friday, February 15, 2008

MASTURBATION DIET ? WOW

As the New Year is upon us we all are striving to do good things for our health. The Masturbation Diet? Yeah believe it or not there is a Masturbation Diet! go to Our New Years Site www.PhoneSexNewYears.com Read it! I found it worth the read. Here it is almost the end of January and I have been so busy I have just now got around to tending to my Blog! My New Years Eve started out with a bang! Literally, Those of you that know me have learned that I recently purchased a 9mm. I have been learning how to use it, and just for kicks I fired my gun in the air on the stroke of midnight! I had a few friends over for the evening, my girl Erin :-) a few of you have heard about her, she is my favorite threesome partner! Her and I have this game we like to play; go to the store, mall, etc. and see how much attention we can get doing silly little things like bending over with a really short skirt on where someone can see, or taking a finger and stroking the cleavage pretending we have a little itch, to see how many guys we can make stupid! I love playing this game its so much fun to watch the guys getting excited!

Next on my agenda! I'm posting a special on our phone sex deals page to make sure you check it out, here is the link, I hope to post it today and run it for a week after Valentines day! And by the way; There is a new SPOIL ME link on my web page! Don't forget my Valentine! I will be heartbroken! You know how us girlie's are about that stuff! And I promise I wont forget you! make sure you go to the www.SpecialPhoneSexDeals.com To get "YOUR special Valentine from ME!

As Always Lovins,

Nikki

No comments: