Thursday, February 14, 2008

THE LIONESS TAMED TONIGHT XXX

Hi guys,

I hope all of you enjoyed your day today as much as I. Usually I don't Kiss & Tell, but if I did what a story...ooh la la! I think I will have to start a new feature for my blog; The Call Of The Day! Where I share the HOTTEST CALL of the day. Well, I guess I can tell a little bit, I'm sure that special someone won't mind hearing a re-cap on how sexy he is. I heard from a sweetie I haven't had a chance to chat with in a while; I never knew phone sex could be so HOT! I hope he enjoyed our time today as much as I. The early evening hours are sometimes slow on Saturday. I had the time to relax and really get into my calls! I dressed in a hot animal print bra with a thong to match, I also wore my favorite black thigh hi stockings with my hot black lace up boots! I messed up my hair and looked in the mirror, Damm I look wild, I thought to myself! I felt wild. As our call began I immediately knew this one was going to be smoldering hot! That is how I felt, and it blended into the call completely. Mmmm before he came I had my pleasure first, and again we came together! Ahhh It was Delightful, to say the least! For Those of you who don't recognize this call; you missed out! I was feeling HOT today! So Thank you sweetie, You know who ya are =)

On the lighter side of things I found some funny stuff I thought I would share with all of you.

Check your Dirty IQ!

Questions:

1. When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?

2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you’re bored. The best man always has me first. What am I?

3. I’m spread before I’m eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I?

4. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard . What am I?

5. All day long it’s in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?

6. I come in many sizes. When I’m not well, I drip. When You blow me you feel good. What am I?

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It’s my job to stuff your box. When I come, it’s news. What am I?

8. I offer protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What am I?

9. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I’m called a big swinger. What am I?

10. I’m at least 6 inches long. I leave foamy lubrication when engaged in my job. What am I?

Answers:

1. a dentist
2. a wedding ring
3. peanut butter
4.chewing gum
5. an elevator
6. a nose
7. a newspaper boy
8. a glove
9. a crane
10. a toothbrush, of course!

Now Really! Just what were you thinking?

I hope you all found this amusing..... Just a funny!

As Always Awaiting You,

~ Nikki ~

No comments: