Thursday, February 14, 2008

HOT CALL OF THE WEEK

Hi all,

It has been brought to my attention that my post was not here, I came to find out what happened and I have no Idea why it did not post when I wrote it? My sincere apologies!

Hot call of the week goes to my special west coast Wonder! If anyone can make me purr...... Oh my! This call definitely goes down in Phone Sex history! Usually I do all the talking when I have a client call me. Well the tables were turned ME! I was pleasured at his expense! what a doll! I didn't know that some of you guys are better at phone sex than moi! You know who you are and also know that I was practically screaming with pleasure as you took charge and gave me commands that brought ME to orgasmic pleasure :-) And then you even absorbed the cost of extra time for pillow talk! what a doll. It was most exciting I have to say to be on the other end of the call! So to you, My West Coast Wonder, Until we speak again Thank YOU! for giving me Your pleasure! and in return I'm sending you that little surprise we spoke of; I made sure I wore the black thong you requested and it is on its way! Lovins to you baby! And to all Of my Darlings that share time with me, I love every one of you! Mwuahs! Also as promised here is the photo, I hope you like it.
As Always, Awaiting You,

~ Nikki ~

No comments: