Friday, February 15, 2008

A WILD WEEK-END

Hi Loves,

I guess to save you all some money I will start telling you about what is going on in my world here so I don't waste time on the phone with you! I know the minutes add up quick!

So, my weekend was HOT! I went clubbing, something I don't have much time to do these days! My friend Erin and I had the most awesome time! We hit every club in town, it started to get late and we were 2 HOT HORNY little sluts by 1am! we met 3 guys; Erin wanted the same one I had my eye on, talk about cat fight! haha! No we acted like ladies, no worries guys. However, when we all went back to Erin's apartment 2 of the guys passed out! what a pisser........ I was bound, and determined to get my self some cock! so was Erin. So guess what we did? Yes yes and yes, we both fucked him! lol. I have to admit I enjoyed playing with Erin as much as I enjoyed you Brent! But don't let it burst your bubble because I totally loved your huge cock! especially from behind! :-)

So there you go, my weekend was way hot! I had some much needed stress relief. I hope you all had a weekend that was filled with fun sun, and hot fucking SEX!

Lovins,

Nikki xoxo

And by the way, I can't send vote codes by IM anymore. I have to send my web page link, and you have to vote from my page or it wont work, so PLEASE vote when I send the link, I love, appreciate, and adore all of you who vote, and all of you Lazy Loves too! So GO VOTE! http://www.naughtytalkingnikki.com

No comments: