Thursday, February 14, 2008

SO EROTIC

Mmm..... Dreamy Sunday! I have a special post to write tonight. I met a wondrous, and lively gentleman, He even sent me some photos of himself before he called; for the second time today. The first call was so erotic and pleasurable; he called for a evening goodnight rendezvous. The second call was even better. We shared the pleasure of our bodies hot desires, engaged in the most sensual call I've ever had! You know who you are "TN" {{Kiss}}
{{kiss}} {{nibbles}} My Nipples are still hard, and the inside of my thighs are still aching from all the quivering as I cumm with you.......my sweet lil kitty is all tucked in for the night. Thank you for sharing your day and night with me. I hope we'll cumm together again real soon! Nikki's kitty is still purrrrin. Good Night and Sweet Dreams of "ME" P.S. I promise you will get your picture, I won't forget ;-)

As Always Awaiting you,

~ Nikki ~

No comments: