Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cute Limerick! Don't Forget to CALL ME!

Hi guys,

I found this limerick on the site for the St. Patrick's Day Dispatch Marathon! It's amusing, and though I would share! Make sure you check out the site! It really is a stitch! The Person that did the work on it did a GREAT JOB! We are all so proud of her talent; So lets not Piss off your Favorite Lass, That is I, Your Horny St. Patty's day Pie! Cumm on and call! There are a few of you that have been strangers these days, Nikki is lonely! Let me feed you some St. Patty's day Pie!

Date: 02:41, 30th April
From: Mr Binit
There once was a man from Calcutta
Who peeped through a hole in the shutter
But all he could see
Was the prostitutes knees
and the arse of the man who was up her.


Click GREEN BEER and check out the fun. If you call; let the dispatcher know you saw the add on My BLOG and Make sure you ask for Me; NIKKI and have the dispatcher pass on code word GREEN BEER when she gives me the call, and I will give you 5 extra minutes on your call free! Thanks Guys! This offer Begins on March 17th and ends on March 24th! HURRY HURRY GET IN ON THE FUN

As Always Awaiting You,

~ Nikki ~

No comments: