Thursday, March 26, 2009

March Madness Yeah Baby!


Hi My luvs, bitch boi's, Cuckold Partners and Online Phone Lovers! I just love and adore all of you! And again TN I'm sorry I was not able to do that call! I hope when you have the time we can make up for it! I will even toss a few free minutes in because of the mishap. And I don't want to forget JOE BEEP............... I will keep it anonymous! OMG the 8 minutes we made up the other night was smokin HOT! I hope you loved it as much as I did :-) I cant wait to tie you up again and have MY way with you........ Mmm Fun fun fun! So Most of you know I don't get into Hard Core Bondage or S&M But taking it to the edge is not bad, that I can get into. It's always fun to try new things; so remember that when we are on a call, toss it out there! I will try anything once and if I like it LOOK OUT!

So March Madness? have any of you been following? If so listen up you may get a free call out of it! and I would hope you would pick ME!
So here is the deal.....

"Win a free Call" On our dispatch site www.MarchMadnessPhoneSex.com All you have to do is pick the winner of the NCAA March Madness tournament that ends 4/6/09
To enter email your guess by 4/2/09... you can also make your request for NIKKI :p
Who ever wins gets a free 10 minute call paid by our Wonderful Owner, and the best boss I have ever worked for OK enough ass kissing for now Nikki :-) ha ha ha I do mean it though, Mr. Mike Deen! The email address is on the site I gave you the link too!

No comments: