Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

THE MOVE IS OVER! Thanks for all of you who have been so patient and kind in helping me with my move! Now I get to walk around Boxes for another week while I put stuff away! I was sitting on the counter looking at all of the mess I need to sort through and I think I would rather have a nice pleasurable orgasm! when ever I need to escape I turn to sex, maybe that is why I'm such the Muse I am when it comes to this job I do, Me Nichole, Phone Sex Seductress........... I just LOVE IT! I think I will spend this evening Waiting for my lucky call tomorrow, My phone lines should be up and going "I HOPE" I want to find someone to have a good through Phone Fucking Session, I'm multi orgasmic, think you can keep up with me? I'm good fore at least 3 or 4? Call me and see! Looking for some Good Cheap Phone sex? I'm your girl! HOT WET & READY! Join all of the staff at World of Phonesex at our
St. Patty's Day Website!

Lovins,

Nikki
1.866.702.4579
My Website

No comments: