Saturday, March 14, 2009

I HATE MOVING

Well luv's as you all know I'm moving again! So here is the deal...... My phone will be on Monday and I will be taking calls hopefully Tonight and Sunday; there will be just a short interruption in my services to you! I can't wait to get into my new place, and start a new chapter of NIKKI LOVE PHONE SEDUCTRESS! I have done so many calls that have just totally waxed me right into the most pleasurable experiences of my life, with all of you! I can't wait to turn things up a notch and debut the new Ideas and thoughts I have waiting for you all! Things have been getting same ol with a few of you; get ready because your going to SOAR HIGHER than ever before, I have some new thoughts and ideas from a book I have been reading, and a game that will work hand in hand with American Idol! I know all of you will love it! But don't forget who you sweet lil American Idol really is! THAT WOULD BE ME! :-) You are all my Idol's too! So See you MONDAY!!

Lovins,

Nikki

1.866.702.4579
http://www.NaughtyTalkingNikki.Com

No comments: