Sunday, March 4, 2007

Cumm With Me....



Hello my Darlings,

What a Friday night! It’s really Saturday morning! Tonight my friend Julia and I went out. I haven’t Seen her in a while; her and I went to high school together, and have always kept in touch. We went to a Club and had some drinks and danced all night! It was totally a blast. We met a really sweet guy; I think we blew his mind! We both wanted to fuck him. Instead of arguing about who was going home with sweetie pie, we decided we would share. Julia and I both had cream pie! I know he left my place well fed and satisfied. As for Julia and I, lets just say Mmm.. We will try this again next time. I think We had as much fun with each other as our sweetie guy had with us. As for me; I think I try some more cream pie! Goodnight and sweet dreams…..

As Always Awaiting You,

~ Nikki ~

No comments: