Saturday, March 29, 2008

SPRING FEVER? 866-702-4579 (TOLL FREE)

Sunday is here and the sun is shining! The calls this week we did were ALL great! I really do enjoy you guys! Most of my clients become a big part of my life rather quickly. I hope what I share of myself makes you feel special and loved by Me. Now that I have given you all my heartfelt Kudos lets talk about the amorous feelings spring brings! I woke up today and felt the warm sun on my naked body; it gave me that feeling of YES spring is here! I stayed in bed, soaked up the feeling of that hot sun and put my hand on my breast to feel the warmth. I have sensitive nipples, I thinks sometimes more so than the average woman.......... my best friend, Erin tells me I'm obsessed with my tits! I simply love how it feels when I touch them, or when a guy kisses, sucks, caresses them.... It's a total turn on for me. As always my naughty Nikki impulse to take my hand south and feel my pussy; wet, warm, and wanting to be played with. This is not a hint guys! I love it when I get calls in the morning upon waking up! I put my finger into my pussy and tasted my self, the feelings that come from sucking on my finger make me so horny! taste, touch, smell all heighten my arousal; with two fingers I began to rub my clit in counter clockwise motion, not sure why but it feels better to stimulate my clit in that direction. As I continued to masturbate I thought about what my day would bring, and when I would have the chance to have someone listen to me while I get off? those of you that know me well, know that I'm a true exhibitionist at heart! I love so many things about my job however, I really think the 2 things I love most are having someone listening as I cum, and listening to someone else cum! There are a few of you in particular that cum for me that drives me so damn crazy that I get off twice!

Happy Sunday!................. I'm here waiting for the call that drives me crazy on this lazy warm sunny day! I hope you all are having a great day, and if not I hope you Call Me! I promise I will turn your gray skies blue! Also as some of you have mentioned my new website has a few things that I could change to make it more enjoyable, and easier for you to navigate, so I'm here today working on that! I need a break so pick up the phone and call me! And for those of you that spoiled me this past week, I thank you! I get so excited when that Fed Ex truck pulls up, I really love and appreciate the gifts you guys send me! One of you in particular, you know who you are; again I owe you and, I'm really sorry for what happened! I love make up sex! I can't wait to return the pleasure you gave me this week!

As always,

lovins! from your girl.... Nikki

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO
Click here to send me something special - a gift card via email
OR YOU CAN VISIT MY
WISH LIST BY CLICKING HERE
AND ENTERING MY EMAIL ADDRESS (nikki.purrs4u@gmail.com)
ALSO; To find a special deal on "your" PHONE SEX call click HERE

No comments: