Sunday, March 9, 2008

I LOVE MY GUYS 866-702-4579 CALL ME

MMmm...... what a week! Long time Sissy My Personal Bitch :-) came back for a real call! Your still the best Bitch in my stable Jim, you dirty slut! I love the nasty things you do to please me! OMG Nathan, You have DEFINITELY gave a new meaning to feeling FUCKED, that big 13 inch toy needs put to rest for a day or two....OMG I'm walking like I'm saddle sore today :-)! And my Sweetie pie, Mike, I have a new Idea for a Obscene call, I hope you call me soon, I miss you, last week was a hot one! I love doing the calls we do, it adds spice to my work week! and my regular sweethearts that call just to say Hi, Hassan; Mwuah baby! I miss you. Mr. Willis Where have you been hiding? I miss you. And my newest sweetie Kristin :-) you know what I have to say to you. Also My Long LOST T. N. I know your a player! you play the field so I wont say much but it was Hot hot hot, and I was happy to hear from you! I enjoyed our session. Richard, Mmm... I want some more of your hot cock! can't get enough of you baby! You have been lost for a while also! Nice to talk to you. Matthew; I hope Little Matthew wants to come out and play soon again! Sayed! Mmmm Love taking that frustration out on my wet warm pussy! you are hot baby!, David (Love Dove)I did make a card so you are permanent now! Paul, was nice to hear from you again! we need to chat more often! You to Kevin; Ashley Misses you! M.L.; Nice to hear your sexy voice again! As for my NEWBIES; Liem, Matthew, Jason, And the guys that did 2 girl calls with Sarah, Sydney, Heather and I Those are ALWAYS HOT HOT HOT! I enjoyed them Totally and I know they did too! I need some of you regulars to do some 2 girl calls with me so I can give Sarah, Heather and Sydney some love back her way! So WOW, what a week! I must say when I tally up my score card NATHAN you hit a home run! OMG you have wore me out! I miss you baby! What else can a girl ask for? this is the life I love! you are all adorable and treat me like the princess I am! And my Pantie boy T.B I need you to email me! Your panties are waiting! You gave me the wrong Address! So PLEASE EMAIL ME! Thanks for the tip! I will use it towards my new computer! I need it desperately! This dinosaur is getting ruff. So I hope all of you enjoyed our calls as much as I did, I look forward to a BETTER week ahead! I'm working on a new slide show to replace the valentines Day one! I hope you like it, make sure you come back to see it, I'm working on getting it up by Tuesday! Have any Ideas or topics of interest you want to talk about? Please Please Please ask, or give me one! I love to research new and interesting stuff and bring it to our playtime!

As Always Your Ever Lovin,

Nikki

No comments: