Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WHAT A RUSH!


Oh Lord wont you buy me a Mercedes Benz, My friends all drive Porsche's I must make amends! Here she is! Yes I FINALLY found my 1970 Mercedes! Yeah sure she needs a few things to bring her up to par but all of you know how I Love my Mustang and I'm a fan of classics! I found My new of I call her Driving Miss Daisy! for a STEAL! She runs has all chrome intact Now the question of the day? Who is going to break her in with me on our next call! I would love to have a nice hot phone fucking in the driver's seat of my new girl! So Call me and lets get er done Boys! I truly love this car and I would love it even better if you called me and we could do a role play around her, or I could just simply sit in the seat kick it back and rub that hot wet pussy of mine while we talk dirty to each other! Mmmm Lay back and close my eyes and open up my legs! I can feel the juices flow as I type ha ha ha YEAH! So CUM ON I NEED a magic carpet ride? How about you?

Lovins,

Nikki
1.866.702.4579
My Website
"CLICK"

No comments: