Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanks To You ALL! So Very Much!

Merry Christmas!,

You ALL have always done a fabulous job at Christmas when it comes to generosity, but this year I want to lay in my bed and Listen to My Favorite new song; if you have not guessed all ready it is from Britney Spears NEW CD The song is called
PHONOGRAPHY! Every time I hear it I think of all the nasty dirty Phone Sex I have had with all of you, The Lusty multi orgasmic trances you have put me in! Mmmm And yes Doug, My Latex Lover! You to Babe, All of you I could go on and on and share names but I will respect your privacy, But this year I want to lay with my head off the edge of my bed (You Know Why I like That!) with YOU on the earphone of my headset making HOT DIRTY PHONSEX LOVE while listening to my new CD! And Talking and singing dirty sweet nothings into your ear.. Mmmm my Clit is tingling,,,,, Call Me I want to be NAUGHTY SOOOOO BAD! All I want for Christmas is to MAKE YOUR HARD COCK CUM! Ha haha! Well if you Like You could always


Click here to send me something special - a gift card via email

Click to buy me a gift!

I Like Amazon Gift Cards Best!

Lovins! I hope you enjoyed my Holiday Photo show also! ENJOY And CHEERS!

No comments: