Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gene Upshaw!


The Associated Press
- Aug 21, 2008
- 21 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Gene Upshaw, the Hall of Fame guard who during a quarter century as union head helped get NFL players free agency and the riches that came ...

I wanted to take the time today to mention my condolences regarding the death of Gene Upshaw. My Prayers are with his Family and Friends and the NFL! I Dedicate this new hot photo to Gene! May you Rest in the arms of Gods Angels!

A few of you know I have a love of Football! and with all the news in the media I have been getting ready for some HOT Fantasy Football Phone Sex! A few of you have Done role plays with me before and you know how much I love a NFL star! I think you need a Dirty HOT cheerleader to Fuck your brains out in the locker room! Or perhaps 2 girls kissing in the stands to get your attention who are fans that are ready to suck your hard throbbing Cock! and do an AWESOME THRESOME! Mmmm Sounds Fun!

Also I want to thank My Personal Panty Slut! for all my NEW PANTIES! Maybe you would like to wear a pair of my panties to work for me? I could wear a HOT pair while we are on a call then send them to you! and tease you all day on yahoo while you are sitting at work in MY panties! The ones My Panty Slut sent are special I wont send Those! However I have plenty!

Call Me! I Miss some of you that have not called in a while!

Lovins,

Nikki
1.866.702.4579
http://www.naughtytalkingnikki.com




No comments: