Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My New Photo Gallery!

Hi luvs,

I've been having fun in the sun and doing some really great calls with all of you! A few of you sexy hot Phone Sex lovers of Mine have asked that I change my Bikini gallery and put something NEW up! So, I thought because YOU asked I would give all of you the reigns, I would like it if you all voted! On what you would like to see! I have many Hot Photo sets as most of you know I have done some Nude modeling spreads! so I can get close. The only one I do not have is a spread done in thigh high Stockings that is like my Original Phot gallery for my Website! So you tell me. Black Bikini at the Beach, At Home in my Cabin, Black & White Set with polka dots and panties. Of course they all are NUDES at the end! Keep calling I love to chat withh all of you! There are a few of you lovers are MIA So Call Me I MISS YOU! 1.866.702.4579 Hot summer tales to be told!

Love to all! Email your choice for my new Blog Gallery to nikki.purrs4u@gmail.com

And Please try to VOTE, PSC is making it hard on all of us! the vote 4 me link on my website will NOT spam you or send POP ups! http://www.naughtytalkingnikki.com

No comments: